Saturday, March 17, 2012

And it’s over…

Well, as of yesterday I am no longer an ACM student. It’s very weird, and luckily for me I still have time here in Italy con mia mammá. The weather has been beautiful and I’m really excited to try out all the restaurants and check out all the stores that I have been avoiding to save money. Parents really are great…

Yesterday after my exam I checked my mom into her hotel and the we walked around town for a bit. We went to The Diner because I was craving a burger something serious, my mom wasn’t too happy that I wanted to get American food on her first day, but it was necessary. Afterwards I went home and knocked out because I was so terribly tired and then had dinner with my family. Afterwards I went and had a couple glasses of wine with my mom. It was nice and I got to try this cute little wine bar called Isabelle off of Piazza Santa Trinita… pictures after the jump!

 

Today I moved into the hotel, I had to get up pretty early to pack. After I moved all my stuff in we went to Nerone to get some lunch, then my mom bought a belt from the San Lorenzo market and then we went to the Uffizi Gallery. I showed her around and got to tech her all about what I’ve been studying for the past 2 months. It was pretty fun to say the least. Afterwards we took some pictures and walked to La Carraia for some gelato.

Tonight, I think that we will go to Rose’s to get some dinner and maybe have some wine. I’m pretty excited it’s a beautiful restaurant. More updates on my dream spring break to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment