Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back in the Springs

Yesterday, well I guess 11 hours ago, I got back to the Springs and sort of started moving into my house. I’m excited about the house, the backyard is magical at night, my room is delightfully spacious and things are relatively clean. Everything but the bathrooms, that is. Which, for anyone who knows me is a big deal, there is nothing in the world that makes me feel more uncomfortable/gross than a dirty bathroom (euck!). So guess what I’m doing today?!

I’m really excited to get out tomorrow and see who’s in town and see everyone’s houses. I am also anxious to get all of my things in the house so that I can finally feel at home. The luxuries of having all of my things at my disposal is necessary at this point, and I’m hoping to get most of my stuff in the house today. Then I can sun bathe and just generally do nothing for the rest of the day.

I don’t think that it has fully hit me that school is just around the corner. But oh well, it will eventually.

A dopo!

No comments:

Post a Comment