Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The end of the beginning…

Right now there are a ton of people in my house. For a change I’m not annoyed. It’s nice being able to share my home with people. Last night I went out, this weekend was one of pure fun. I drank, I smoked, I danced and I hung out with my friends until the wee hours of the morning. It was a great weekend to say the least, even though I have been doing homework all weekend and it’s 4th week. I met a boy, who, despite being a senior I had never met before. Let’s just say I might have a new distraction, which, at this point, I don’t mind. It’s nice, hopefully I don’t let my self-consciousness get in the way of putting myself out there. We’ll see what happens.

This morning I woke up feeling pretty good. We had a house brunch and then I went to the lab to work. It wasn’t as productive as I would have liked but it was productive enough. Then I had work and then went to Ellement rehearsal. Overall it was a busy day, but a nice day. After that the new freshman swiped me into Rastall… it was joyous and extremely delicious. I haven’t pigged out that much in a very long time.

So tonight I’m deciding whether or not I am gonna go out and also deciding whether or not I’m going to woman up and make a move. Hopefully both of those answers are affirmative, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment