Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weather, meh (5/21)

Well, my plans to go home were thwarted. It is 5PM, and instead of finding myself in the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport eagerly awaiting my arrival home, I am back at my friends place planning on bunking on the couch for a 3rd night. Woohoo!

There are many reasons for this to suck hard, the most important of which is the fact that I really wanted to go home. I got so excited and then my flight got cancelled. It’s not like I don’t love it here, but most of my friends are gone at the this point and I have so much to look forward to at home. There is nothing that I want more right now than to be on a plane on its way to Cleveland. Hopefully I’ll get a good dinner and maybe have a few drinks. Otherwise, I’ll be not-so-patiently waiting for my flight out of here and to see my family finally!

A dopo!

No comments:

Post a Comment