Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Well hey there Dallas!

So, I’m at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport finally. Well, actually I’ve been here for a couple hours, but it’s taken a while for it to sink in that I will be home in just a few hours. I can’t wait to see my house since my mother has been renovating, I can’t wait to see my family, and my city.

I had McDonald’s when I got here, which was an extremely poor decision on my behalf and now I feel like there is a ball of congealed lard in the pit of my stomach. Disturbingly enough, I’m not too sure that’s far from the truth.

There are very few times when I have been this excited to go home and since I haven’t been back since January it seems like it’s been forever. I’m hoping to make it home for happy hour, I miss getting good drinks. Bars in the Springs are pretty cheap, but they definitely aren’t good. Not at all.

For now, I’m sitting in the airport excited and ready to get on the plane.

A dopo!

No comments:

Post a Comment